Spring Semester as a Spartan
- Feb 2, 2017
- When you realize that you don't get to skip Winter this year.
- And then you hear the first signs of a sniffle and suddenly you and every single person you know is sick.
- You're drowning in your courseload and start to regret making that decision to take more credits now than you did in the Fall.
- But then you remember that you'll thank yourself in the Summer and Fall for the extra free time.
- Changing your calendar because we all know they made a mistake when they wrote "March" instead of "Izzo".
- And then you remember that you need to figure out summer employment.
- Starting to see the first signs of Spring and thinking it's acceptable to no longer wear your coat.
- And then realizing that you have to leave your Spartan family until the Fall.