Distinguished Academic Staff Award
Number Awarded: 1
Monetary Award: $1,000
Based on University Criteria: Complete description/instructions.
The significant accomplishments and distinguished careers of outstanding academic staff contribute to and augment excellence at the University. The Distinguished Academic Staff Award recognizes the outstanding achievements of professionals who serve the University in advising, curriculum development, outreach, extension, research, and teaching.
- 2016 – A. Ardeshir Azandnia, Chemistry
- 2015 – Steven Poulios, Chemistry
- 2014 – Richard J. Staples, Chemistry
- 2013 – Pavel Sikorskii, Mathematics
- 2012 – John Courtney, Mathematics
- 2011 – Debra Dotterer, Dean’s Office