Support Staff Award
Number Awarded: 2
Monetary Award: $1,000
Criteria: This award recognizes support staff members who exhibit exceptional support to the College of Natural Science or one of its units. The recipient demonstrates excellence in job performance, supportive attitude, and contributions that lead to improved efficiency or effectiveness to better the College’s ability to fulfill its mission. A minimum of five years of service (by December 31 of the year of the award) to NatSci is required.
Nomination Procedure: The nominator must submit: 1) completed nomination form; 2) up to three letters of recommendation by individuals other than the nominator addressing the selection criteria.
Selection: Nominations will be reviewed by associate deans and recommendations will be submitted to the dean for approval.
- 2016 – Amy S. Porter, Physiology
- 2016 – Brenda L. Wenzlick, Physics and Astronomy
- 2015 – Reza Loloee, Physics & Astronomy
- 2015 – Coreena Spitzley, Microbiology & Molecular Genetics
- 2014 – Linda R. Danhof, Plant Research Laboratory
- 2014 – Faith L. Peterson, College of Natural Science
- 2013 – Tracey Barner, Plant Biology
- 2012 – Beverly Chamberlin, Biochemistry & Molecular Biology