Undergraduate Teaching Award
Number Awarded: Up to 2
Monetary Award: $1,000
Based on University Criteria: Complete description/instructions.
Undergraduate Teaching Awards recognize teachers who take pride in and are committed to quality undergraduate teaching and who demonstrate substantial continuing involvement in undergraduate education. All current fixed term and tenure system faculty with at least three years of teaching experience at Michigan State University are eligible for nomination.
- 2016 – Susan F. Allen, Mathematics
- 2016 – L. Karl Olson, Physiology
- 2015 – Robert LaDuca, Chemistry / Lyman Briggs College
- 2015 – Stuart Tessmer, Physics & Astronomy
- 2014 – Neil Bowlby, Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
- 2014 – Patrick F. Dillon, Physiology
- 2013 – Kathleen Foley, Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
- 2012 – None
- 2011 – Kazuya Fujita, Geological Sciences
- 2011 – Jon R. Stoltzfus, Biochemistry & Molecular Biology
- 2010 – Diane Ebert-May, Plant Biology