5 Tips for the First 5 Days of School
- Aug 29, 2018
- Use the CATA buses to get to class
CATA buses that run on campus are free for MSU students starting this fall.
- Read course syllabi before going to class
Most professors will go over the course syllabus in class but briefly.
- Write down all important due dates for assignments and exams in a planner
You can find these dates in the syllabus for most classes
- Introduce yourself to your professors
Building and maintaining a professional relationship with professors is very beneficial to pre-professional students that will need recommendation letters in the future.
- Go to the first meeting of clubs that you are interested in
You can narrow down how many clubs you want to join/have time for after you’ve been to the first meeting to get a good feel on what the club is like and what the club can offer for you.