Counseling & Psychiatric Services (CAPS)
- CAPS Connect - meet with CAPS counselors at locations across campus
- Natural Science CAPS Connect: Biomedical and Physical Sciences Building Room BPS1312, Mondays from 9-10:30 am, Mike Alnarshi
- Employee Assistance Program
- Gender and Sexuality Campus Center
- Mosaic: The Multicultural Unity Center
- MSU Police
- MSU Reflection/Prayer Rooms
- MSU Worklife Office
- Office for Civil Rights and Title IX
- Office for Institutional Diversity and Inclusion (IDI)
- Office of Institutional Equity (OIE)
- Office for International Students and Scholars
- Resource Center for Persons with Disabilities (RCPD)
- Veterans Resources
SEXUAL ASSAULT AND PREVENTION RESOURCES
- MSU OUR COMMITMENT (RESOURCES)
- Prevention, Outreach and Education (POE) promotes safety and improves quality of life by educating members of the MSU campus community on sexual assault and relationship violence, eliminating violence on campus, empowering staff, faculty and students to become advocates for a non-violent community and positively affecting social change.
- Campus Conversations - Support Sexual Assault Victims Best Practices (compiled by NatSci Council on Diversity and Community)
- Office for Civil Rights and Title IX Education and Compliance is responsible for leadership of MSU’s civil rights compliance and efforts to cultivate a campus community that is free of discrimination and harassment.
- MSU Center for Survivors is honored to work with sexual assault survivors and all others who are impacted by sexual violence. Provides free individual counseling and support groups to MSU students, as well as 24-hour hotline, crisis chat, and advocacy services for anyone in the greater Lansing community.
- MSU Safe Place provides advocacy, emergency shelter, counseling, support groups, safety planning, information and referrals to survivors of violence and their minor children. All support services are free and confidential.
- Sexual Assault and Relationship Violence (SARV) Prevention Program
MSU POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
- Disability and Reasonable Accommodation Policy
- Equal Opportunity & Non-Discrimination Policy
- MSU Anti-Discrimination Policy
- Tolerance & Civility
- University Policy on Relationship Violence and Sexual Misconduct
- University Reporting Protocols: Child Abuse, Sexual Assault, & Child Pornography