College of Natural Science
- Sixth annual Classes Without Quizzes serves up a healthy dose of courses
Fabulous! Outstanding! Amazing! Magnificent! Fascinating! These are just a few of the sentiments of the more than 140 MSU alumni, friends and guests who attended the increasingly popular Classes Without Quizzes, held this year on April 25 at the Molecular Plant Sciences Building on the MSU campus.
- College of Natural Science Alumni Association honors 2015 award winners
More than 120 people joined the College of Natural Science (NatSci) Alumni Association on April 24 for its annual awards program to acknowledge alumni, faculty and students for their outstanding achievements and excellence.
- Taggart to give Geological Sciences Seminar lecture as part of his MSU retirement celebration
After 44 years of teaching at Michigan State, Geological Sciences and Plant Biology Professor Ralph Taggart is ready to retire. Join us for one last lecture as he presents “Forests of Stone” for the Department of Geological Sciences Seminar on May 1.
- New perspectives on how ecological communities are assembled
Two MSU College of Natural Science professors have come up with a new way to think about how evolution and ecology interact in community assembly.
- NatSci faculty members honored as MSU Foundation Professors
Two MSU College of Natural Science professors, C. Robin Buell and Andrew Christlieb, were named MSU Foundation Professors in recognition of their exceptional contributions to research and instruction.