College of Natural Science
- Eighth annual Classes Without Quizzes puts science in perspective
Nearly 120 people attended the 8th annual Classes Without Quizzes, hosted by the MSU College of Natural Science, to get an insider’s look at some of the latest research activities being undertaken here on campus.
- MSU NatSci students earn 2017 Board of Trustees' Awards for GPA
Nine College of Natural Science undergraduates were among 52 MSU students recognized with Board of Trustees’ Awards for having the highest scholastic average at the close of their last semester in attendance at Michigan State at the BOT's April meeting.
- College of Natural Science honors 2017 Alumni Award winners
More than 80 individuals were in attendance at the MSU College of Natural Science annual Awards Program on April 21 to acknowledge alumni, faculty and students for outstanding achievements and excellence.
- MSU's Actuarial Science Program expands its scope with two new hires
Assistant Professors Gee Lee and Haiyan Liu will be joining MSU’s Actuarial Science Program in August to expand the research activities of the program, promote connections with the broader insurance industry in Michigan's Capital area region and advance the program toward certification as a Center of Actuarial Excellence.
- NatSci's Joey Huston invested as MSU Foundation Professor
Joey Huston, Michigan State University College of Natural Science physics and astronomy professor, was honored as an MSU Foundation Professor on April 20 at an investiture ceremony held at the Biomedical and Physical Sciences building on campus.