College of Natural Science
- MSU NatSci students earn Board of Trustees' Award for scholastic excellence
College of Natural Science graduating seniors Zachary Bordeaux and Annette Kim received Board of Trustees’ Awards for maintaining the highest scholastic average at the close of their last semester of attendance at MSU.
- An evolving sticky situation
In a paper published in the journal Evolution,Travis Hagey, MSU evolutionary biologist, shows how different groups of lizards—geckos and anoles—took two completely different evolutionary paths to developing the beneficial trait of sticky toe pads.
- MSU's Steven Lund chosen as new head of U.S. Particle Accelerator School
Professor Steven Lund of Michigan State University has been named the new director of the U.S. Particle Accelerator School. His four-year renewable term begins on Dec. 1.
- MSU's Contreras-Martinez, Ready selected for DOE Office of Science Graduate Student Research Program
Two MSU physics and astronomy graduate students—Crispin Contreras-Martinez and Roy Ready—were among 52 graduate students from across the nation selected by the U.S. Department of Energy Office of Science for its 2017 Graduate Student Research Program.
- Student view: Audrianna St. Germain: A lust for learning
Audrianna St. Geramin has always had a lust for learning, and found that research is a compelling, unique and unparalleled opportunity that Michigan State provides to its undergraduates.