College of Natural Science
- Sarah Fitzpatrick receives young investigators award
Sarah Fitzpatrick, MSU assistant professor of integrative biology, joins a distinguished group of scientists who have won the American Society of Naturalist’s Jasper Loftus-Hills Young Investigators Award.
- MSU 'rethinks hydropower' with $2.6 million National Science Foundation grant
An interdisciplinary team of MSU scientists, including hydrogeologist David Hyndman, will use a $2.6 million NSF grant to investigate new ways to produce hydropower, increase food production and lessen the environmental damage caused by dams.
- NatSci junior nominated for Truman Scholarship
Hannah MacDonald, a junior majoring in earth science in the College of Natural Science, is among four undergraduate student leaders nominated by MSU for the Harry S. Truman Scholarship.
- NatSci's Ben Levine receives outstanding junior faculty award
Benjamin Levine, MSU assistant professor of chemistry, received the American Chemical Society (ACS) COMP OpenEye Outstanding Junior Faculty Award in Computational Chemistry from the ACS Division of Computers in Chemistry.
- NatSci faculty and staff members honored with MSU awards
Four faculty and staff members from the College of Natural Science—Gary Mittelbach, Kaillathe Padmanabhan, David Tomanek and Julie Wolfe Turner—were honored at the 2017 MSU Awards Convocation Feb. 7 for outstanding contributions to education and research.