Are you looking for MSU DEI links?
- MSU Our Commitment statement.
- MSU Office of Institutional Equity (OIE)
- MSU The Green Folder.
- MSU Know More Survey Report (November 2019)
- MSU Prevention, Outreach and Education Department
- List of MSU Support Services
- MSU Center for Survivors
- MSU Mandatory Reporter Policy Information and Guide
- MSU Institutional Diveristy and Inclusion (IDI)
- MSU Gender and Sexuality Campus Center
- Resource Center for Persons with Disabilities (RCPD)
- MSU Office for International Students and Scholars (OISS)
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) Program MSU website
- Center for Gender in Global Context
- Office of Cultural and Academic Transitions (OCAT)
- Most Recent MSU Demographics Report
- Most Recent NatSci Demographics
Are you looking for health and wellness resources?
- Student Health Services at Olin
- Connect with MSU Counseling and Psychiatric Services (CAPS)
- Psychological Clinic
- Couple and Family Therapy Clinic
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Are you looking for course-related DEI information?
- Help with Inclusive Statements for class syllabi
- Course related DEI Resources
- Guidelines for writing Diversity Statements
- Importance of Pronouns
Are you looking for upcoming education/training opportunities?
- Join the STEAM4Diversity listserve for DEI on- and off-campus events, information and resources
- Local DEI Training Opportunities.
- Upcoming Teaching Essentials Workshops for MSU STEM Faculty.
Are you looking to report a violation?
- Connect with the Office of the University Ombudsperson
- Report a Title IX violation.
- Report a University Anti-Discrimination Policy (ADP) violation.
- Report a Policy on Relationship Violence and Sexual Misconduct (RVSM) violation.
Are you looking for anti-racism resources?
- Anti-Racist Resources
- Critical Racial and Social Justice Education from Robin DiAngelo
- Unlearning Racism/Learning Antiracism Book List
- Culturally Responsive Leadership
- "PALS" as a strategy to interrupt bias (from MSU Dialogues)
Are you looking for assistance?
- Carefree Medical Clinic
- Cristo Ray Clinic
- City Rescue Mission of Lansing
- Greater Lansing Food Bank
- MSU Foodbank
- Short Term Loans through Financial Aid
- East Lansing Grants
- Division of Student Affairs and Services
- Capital Area Community Services (CACS)
- MSU WorkLife Resources
Are you looking for resources on Inclusion in STEM?
- Campus Climate and STEM Success
- Lab heads should learn to talk about racism
- To learn inclusion skills, make it personal, David Asai, Howard Hughes Medical Institute
- Toward Inclusive STEM Classrooms: What Personal Role Do Faculty Play?
- Project Biodiversify - tools for promoting diversity and inclusion in biology courses
- How Black Students Tend to Learn Science
- Challenges Faced by Black Nurses in the Profession: Q&A with an Advocate
- Toolkit for "Just Science" - guiding questions to explore the intersection of ethics, social justice and science